Don't wait around to buy this stunning villa. You really need to be ready to jump because it won't last long, and it's available to move into straight away.
Its location in Pambula Village is one thing; the stunning vogue renovation is quite another.
To describe the 'wow' factor in words will not do it justice, so I'll just give you a summary and let the pictures do the talking.
* Stunning open plan living with dining and outstanding kitchen
* Unique timber cabinetry and timber floors
* Two draw dishwasher and induction cooktop
* Hidden microwave and front loader washing machine cabinetry
* Designer bathroom and separate powder room
* Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* LED lighting, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ducted vacuum system
* Private from the street with fabulous courtyard
* Oversize remote single garage and garden shed
* Extra parking space plus more shared parking at rear for boat or van
* Within walking distance to shops and cafe's
* The villa is on one level with no stairs and a ramp for easy access
* It's one of only two villas and has no body corporate
IMPORTANT MESSAGE - DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION WITH COVID-19, OUR AGENCY WON'T BE CONDUCTING OPEN HOUSE INSPECTIONS. PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME TO GENUINE BUYERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
‘Eve O’Brien is one of those rare real estate agents who inspire complete confidence and trust the minute you meet them. We bought a beach house from her and we were struck by the utter respect and professionalism towards vendor and buyer alike with which Eve conducts her business. She was most helpful to us throughout the sale cycle as we were interstate, often going beyond the call of duty while looking after her vendor’s interest most fairly and equitably. As a result, the buying process was a breeze. The ideal real estate agent whom we would have no hesitation to select to sell any property of ours in the future. Thank you again, Eve’
Bev and I made the absolute right choice in selecting Eve O’Brien Properties to sell our Tura Beach (NSW) Town House! The personal attention, professionalism, and communication was what we were looking for, and the price range which we agreed upon, were the keys in getting our home sold quickly. We signed the contract one evening, the next morning we were asked if we were ready for an inspection, our answer was yes. We received a phone call at lunch time that day to say the house was sold, at our agreed price. “Somewhat of a record”. This has been the best real estate experience we have ever had, and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Regards Ron & Bev Barby.
We are delighted with the quick sale . As you know, after Ian's long illness, and the extended process of winding up his financial affairs, and readying the house for sale, Christine hoped for a speedy closure. You delivered that !