Real Estate Listings Australia wide Search and Find Properties in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and Link to Real Estate Agents Websites
wotprice - free house price check

Dundurrabin Real Estate

Image of Dundurrabin
Dundurrabin (2453) is a suburb of North Coast, Mid North Coast, New South Wales. It is about 428 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Dundurrabin is in the federal electorate of Page. In the 2011 census the population of Dundurrabin was 185 and is comprised of approximately 40.5% females and 59.5% males. The median/average age of the people in Dundurrabin is 49 years of age. 83.9% of people living in the suburb of Dundurrabin were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.4% England, 3.2% New Zealand, 2.7% Eastern Europe, nfd. 97.8% of people living in Dundurrabin speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.2% Other.
Display records per page & Order by in  


 DUNDURRABIN   $47,000   
 
Land

DON'T DELAY CALL TODAY!
This property is priced to sell! Come and buy your piece of Australia! Set in a village with primary school and community ... [more]
Dorrigo 1 Real Estate


 DUNDURRABIN   $195,000   
Bedrooms 4  Bathrooms 2  Car Space 3 
37 Mount Street   |  House

ONE FOR THE MONEY!
Dorrigo 1 Property Sales is proud to offer this great family home situated in a little village approximately 35km from the pi... [more]
Dorrigo 1 Real Estate


Display records per page & Order by in  
 
REAL ESTATE IN TOWNS ALL AROUND AUSTRALIA
Narooma Real Estate
Jordan Springs Real Estate
Broulee Real Estate
Beerwah Real Estate
Mirboo North Real Estate
Macksville Real Estate
Thornlands Real Estate
Mannering Park Real Estate
Pimpama Real Estate
Gol Gol Real Estate
Narangba Real Estate
Roma Real Estate
Brassall Real Estate
Dorrigo Real Estate
Fishermans Reach Real Estate
Nambucca Heads Real Estate
Dalmeny Real Estate
Riverstone Real Estate
Newee Creek Real Estate
Camperdown Real Estate
Kin Kin Real Estate
Mango Hill Real Estate
Runaway Bay Real Estate
Condon Real Estate
Inverloch Real Estate
Kirwan Real Estate
Central Tilba Real Estate
Tathra Real Estate
Mawson Lakes Real Estate
North Narooma Real Estate
 
© 2016 premises.com.au    Privacy